If you are interested in helping to understand the cognitive and neural mechanisms underlying normal and pathological threat avoidance, and improving treatments for mental health problems, we would be excited to receive your job application.
We are recruiting for post doc positions in the following areas:
- Human escape behaviour in virtual reality (cognitive-computational neuroscience).
- Behavioural syllables of human movements under threat (machine-learning, movement science).
- Automated data analytics engines for behavioural science (computational psychology, software development)
We are recruiting for 3+1-year PhD positions in the following areas (with PhD degrees depending on background):
- Human escape behaviour in virtual reality (PhD neuroscience).
- Behavioural syllables of human movements under threat (PhD neuroscience or computer science).
- Automated data analytics engines for behavioural science (PhD neuroscience, computer science, psychology)
We are happy to discuss fellowship applications and can potentially host post docs with fellowship topics that fall within our research interest. Please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uni Bonn | We can host students from various internal programmes. Please get in touch if you are interested. Some basic experience with at least one of R, Matlab, Python, or similar, is required.
Visitors and interns
Uni Bonn | We are currently unable to host short-term visitors or interns.
UCL | We are unable to host short-term visitors or interns.